Sunitha Upadrashta is a renowned Indian playback singer, anchor, host, dubbing artist & actress in the Telugu film industry.
Her passion for Spreading Kindness and her simplicity in connecting to people from all walks of life is admirable. These are some reasons why she has such a huge local and international following of more than 200,000+ followers on her social media platforms.
Touch-A-Life Foundation is honored to have Sunitha garu as our Brand Ambassador, in helping us achieve our mission of helping drive one-to-one connections through the digital platform TALGiving.
List of her accolades:
- 1999 - Best Female Playback Singer for TV film Antha Rangaalu
- 2002 - Best Female Dubbing Artist for the movie Jayam
- 2003 - Best Female Playback Singer for the Movie Athade Oka Sainyam
- 2004 - Best Female Dubbing Artist for the movie Anand (voice of the Kamalinee Mukherjee)
- 2005 - Best Female Dubbing Artist for the movie Pothe Poni
- 2006 - Best Female Playback Singer the movie Godavari
- 2010 - Best Female Playback Singer for TV film Anthahpuram
- 2011 - For a TV film called Mamathala Kovela
- 2012 - Best Female Dubbing Artist for the movie Sri Rama Rajyam (voice of the Nayantara)
- 2009 - Best Female Playback Singer – Telugu for the movie Pravarakhyudu for the song "Neela Neela Mabbulu"
- 2010 - Best Female Playback Singer - Kannada for the movie Cheluveye Ninne Nodalu for the song "O Priyathama"
- 2010 - Best Female Playback Singer – Telugu for the movie Vedam for the song "Egiripothe"
- 2010 - Best Female Playback Singer – Kannada for the movie Modalasala for the song "Prathama"
- 2014 - Best Female Playback Singer - Telugu for the movie Oohalu Gusagusalade for the song "Em Sandehamledu"