Want To Sponsor/Exhibit?
TAL World Kindness Day Event provides an excellent opportunity to exhibit your work/need to the world through a Booth.
What Exhibitors Get
- Non Profits can display their vision and get in touch with donors and volunteers.
- Corporates can publicise their CSR activities.
- Self Help groups can display their products for sale and donation.
- Creators can present the art form of kindness.
- The final decision of allotting a booth rests with TAL Foundation.
- Timings for display of booth should be adhered.
- Exhibitors would be responsible to compensate for any damage done.
- TAL is not responsible for any loss or theft at the booth.
- Allotment of booths is not transferable without prior notice to TAL.
- Representatives of the allottee are allowed to conduct the booth.
Sponsors & Founding Charter Members
Supporting Schools & Nonprofits